The Pro Shot™ Alpha construction laser level tool is designed for concrete and general contractors, working on large commercial or municipal sites. The Alpha laser is built amazingly tough to handle the real-world use and abuse that happens on sites with large crews. Electronic servo self levelling means you simply turn the laser on and it levels itself automatically. The Alpha also provides manual slope matching.
- Horizontal Fully Automatic Self-Levelling – servo driven
- Manual Grade/Slope Matching (Single Axis) – up to 8% in Y-axis, X-axis remains self-levelling. use the up & down arrows to easily set the laser to your desired grade in the Y-axis
- 600 & 1200rpm selectable rotation speed – for machine control applications
- Anti-Drift Height Alert Indicator – stops rotation if laser height is adjusted once set-up is complete. this feature can be turned on or off
- Low battery indicator
- Accuracy 1.5mm/30m
- Fits flat or domed tripods
- Fast one-button self levelling
- Cross axis self-levelling with grade matching
Working Range: 610m+ diam (with receiver)
Accuracy: ± 1.5mm at 30m
Levelling Type: Servo motor ± 5 degrees
Batteries: 4 x C cells
Operating Time: 100 hrs (Alkaline)
Rotation Speeds: 600rpm or 1200 rpm
Environmental: Water and dust proof, IP56
Operating Temp: -10° to 60°C
Slope Capability: Single axis manual slope matching up to 8%
The R9 is Pro Shot’s top of the line laser receiver.
It combines an affordable price with the features of high end, high cost laser receivers. It’s compatible with all Pro Shot laser levels, and most other brands of rotating lasers on the market. Grade information is conveyed via an LCD front panel display, an LED display on the back, and audio tones.
The visual display provides five channels of information: high, high fine, on grade, low fine, and low. Users can select between three operating accuracies: ultra-fine (±1/64 inch), standard (±1/16 inch), and coarse (±1/8 inch). The R9 provides between 152m and 305m (500 and 1000 feet) of working range depending upon which Pro Shot transmitter it’s paired with. The receiver runs for approximately 60 hours on a 9V alkaline battery.
Backed by a 3 Year Guardian Warranty.
Reception Height: 50mm
Reception Angle: 120 degrees
Standard Mode Accuracy: ±1.6mm nominal
Coarse Mode Accuracy: ±3.2mm nominal
Ultra-fine Mode Accuracy: ±1.0mm nominal
Power Supply: 9v Battery
Battery Life: 60 hours continuous
Automatic Shut Off: After 12 min (no laser strikes)
Environmental: Sealed against dust and water
Adjustable Tone Value: High / Low / Off
Warranty: Guardian 36 months