Additional Information: Water-Level-Meter-Specs
The In-Situ Water Level Meter 200 is the premier engineer-grade tape designed for groundwater professionals, with high-tensile steel tape and stainless steel conductors. This water level tape is ASME-certified and offers maximum longevity in the field, ideal for measuring depth-to-water in wells, boreholes, direct push equipment, and standpipes. Yellow tape is easy to read and resists stretching under loads of 127 kg (280 lbs).
With static and drawdown modes, the Water Level Meter 200 can take static level readings and then switch to drawdown mode to perform low-flow and pump tests. Additionally, the IP68-rated probe can be submerged in depths of up to 300 m (1,000 ft) to determine the bottom of the well.
- Submersible stainless steel probe
- Nylon or aluminum reels (for tapes longer than 150 m or 400 ft) mounted on sturdy polyurethane-coated steel frames
- Available in metric or U.S. units in lengths up to 600 m (2000 ft)
- Accuracy to each millimeter or 0.01 foot
- Breaking load over 150 kg (330 lbs)
- DC to AC conversion prevents corrosion and mineral buildup on probe
- Sensitivity dial filters out false signals from falling water
- Removable, sealed electronic module
- Security link protects tape by releasing the probe if it becomes stuck in the well
- ASME-Compliant – Premium-grade tape is marked to engineering scale, with maximum stretch resistance for years of accurate use.
- Reduces the amount of equipment needed – With the switch of a button you can use the same meter for static and drawdown modes, so you’ll always have the right tool for the job.
- Reads accurate data for years – High-strength tape reduces stretching, ensuring accurate readings over the lifetime of the meter. Corrosion-resistant probe and protected electronics prevent wear and tear. Built-in roller bar guards the tape from rough or jagged well casings.
- Helps you finish projects faster – The integrated well hanger, guide, and break allow for easy deployment, saving both time and money in the field. Flexible tape winds smoothly onto the reel and does not stick to wet surfaces and well casings, and vinyl-coated carrying handle is ergonomically designed for easy tape rewinding.
- Submersible probe, tape, and reel
- Well hook
- 9V battery
|Construction||High Tensile Steel with Polyethylene Jacket|
|Wetted Materials||Polyethylene, Santoprene, Delrin, PVC|
|Width||1 cm (0.4 in)|
|Weight||0.63 kg per 30 m (1.4 lbs per 100 ft)|
|Labels||Feet and tenths Meters and centimeters|
|Markings||1 mm (0.01 ft)|
|Break Strength||127 kg (280 lbs)|
|Certifications||ASME (EU Class II), CE, WEEE, RoHS Compliant|
|Diameter||16 mm (0.625 in)|
|Length||13.5 cm (5.3 in)|
|Weight||87 g (3.1 oz)|
|Pressure Rating||Up to 500 psi|
|Wetted Materials||Stainless Steel, Delrin|
|Safety Disconnect*||34 kg (75 lb)|
|Tape Lengths||30 m, 100 ft 60 m, 200 ft|
|Width||36 cm (11 in)|
|Height||31 cm (12 in)|
|Reel Weight||2.3 kg (5 lb)|
|Power Management||On/Off Switch|
|Power Source||9 volt Alkaline|
|Modes||Static and Drawdown|
|Self Tests||Probe Circuit Tester|
|Water Level Indicators||LED and Buzzer|
|Sensitivity Control||Variable Sensitivity Dial|
|Tape Guide||Roller Bar|