• The Leica Lino L2P5 is a self-levelling cross-line and point laser.
• This Lino is ideal for alignment tasks such as tiling, drywalling, partitioning and electrical installations as well as plumb point projection, setting out or transferring measured points
• Leica optics enable the Lino L2P5 to project very bright and clearly visible laser lines and dots.
• Depending on the lighting conditions, the working range is up to 25 meters.
• This range can be easily extended up to 80 meters by using the laser receiver
• This two-in-one laser level has magnetic adapters which allow you to position the instrument quickly and with absolute precision.
• You can easily attach it within U-profiles, to edges, or any magnetic surfaces
• The Leica L2P5 is a self-levelling cross and line laser.
• This means it automatically adjusts its positioning up to ± 4° when slightly out of level without any manual alignment
• Your Leica Lino L2P5 laser has a triple power concept.
• It runs with Li-Ion batteries for up to 44 hours on one charge.
• It can also be powered by alkaline batteries or its charger
• The Leica Lino L2P5 is designed and built to support today’s jobsite conditions.
• It is dust and spray water protected to IP 54 standards
• Range : up to 25 m depending on lighting conditions
• Range with laser receiver : up to 80 m depending on lighting conditions
• Levelling accuracy : ± 0.2 mm / m
• Self-levelling range : ± 4 °
• Self-levelling time : < 3 s
• Number of laser dots : 4
• Number of laser lines : 2
• Beam direction : vertical, horizontal, up, down, right, left
• Dot accuracy : ± 0.2 mm / m
• Laser line width at 5m : < 2 mm
• Laser type : 635 nm / class 2 (red)
• Battery type : li-ion rechargeable (or aa 3 x 1.5 v)
• Operating time : up to 44 h (li-ion) depending on laser mode
• Temperature range storage : -25 to 70°c (-13 to 158°f)
• Temperature range operation : -10 to 50°c (14 to 122°f)
• Protection class : ip 54
• Dimensions : 110 x 60 x 100 mm
• Weight with batteries : 530 g
• Tripod thread lino : 1/4″
• Tripod thread adapter : 1/4″ + 5/8″
• L2P5 RED Laser
• Leica TWIST 360 Adapter,
• Li-Ion Battery Pack
• Target Plate
• Hard Case
3 YEAR ‘AUSTRALIA WIDE’ WARRANTY