Rokc DT-5, electronic Theodolite is a precise 5-second measurement instrument, thanks to it you can easily and quickly determine the directions, angles or specify a slope. This one of the most important measurement tools on a construction site, is characterized by a fairly extensive construction, for this type of instruments. This model, among others, has two side displays that enhance working comfort. Single axis compensator allows operating in the area with unstable ground without the need to constantly monitor the accuracy of levelling the laser plummet over given point. Theodolite DT-5 is resistant to harsh weather conditions (IPX6), which makes it ready to work even in the pouring rain. High capacity battery allows for long time measurements in the field.
- precision measurements – a modern horizontal circle reading system allows immediate use of Theodolite after its taking out from the case, and side tubular vial facilitates accurate levelling of Theodolite
- without worrying about the vibration and shock – compensator of horizontal circle lets the Theodolite work around heavy machinery causing vibrate the ground
- ease of use – using the Theodolite is extremely easy, and the measurement results are displayed on the backlit LCD instrument screen
- versatility – for measuring angles, direction, altitude, inclination, staking, transfer the azimuths to the wells
- robust design, measurements in all conditions – the instrument is fully waterproof and dustproof (IPX6), so you can use it even in the toughest conditions on the construction site