BUILDER’S BUNDLE – RL-H5B Laser Level w/LS-100D Receiver PLUS BUILD COMBO
Topcon RL-H5B Laser Level Alkaline Battery Pack
Package includes LS-100D Receiver, Holder 6, Carry Case, 5 Year Warranty
Next Generation Self-Levelling Construction Laser
- Long-range operation (400 m)
- Smart long-range receiver
- Tough IP66 construction rating
- +/- 20 Arc second horizontal accuracy
- +/- 5 Degrees self-levelling range
- Up to 100 hours battery life
Long-range High Accuracy Laser
With great distance and high-accuracy, the RL-H5 Series is simple to use for checking elevations
Easy to Use
With electronic self-levelling, you press the power button and go right to work in seconds. If the RL-H5A gets disturbed on the job it re-levels itself automatically. The self-leveling motors are accurate to +/- 20 arc seconds.
Long Range Operation
Need to shoot elevations up to 400 m from your laser? No problem – this instrument has the power and range to cover a 400 m diameter job site.
Long Battery Life
The RL-H5B provides up to 100 hours of continuous with (4) D Cell Batteries.
All Weather Dependability
With the IP66 rating, the RL-H5B is job site tough and can withstand dust, a sudden shower and even torrential rainfall.
- RL-H5B Laser
- LS-100D Sensor
- Sensor Holder 6
- Batteries (Alkaline)
- Carry Case
Five Year Guarantee
The RL-H5B laser comes with a Five Year Guarantee. Topcon is backing up this reliable, accurate laser with the best factory warranty in the industry.
Accuracy H:+/- 20 arc seconds
Self-levelling Range Horizontal +/- 5 degree
Working Area 400 meters
Rotating Speed 600 rpm
Dust/Water Rating IP66
Operating Time Alkaline: 100 hours
Operating Temp -20 degC to 50 degC
Size (H x W x L) 205 x 211 x 172 mm
Topcon LS-100D Millimetre Laser Receiver
The LS-100D is the latest addition to the Topcon laser receiver range. The LS-100D is designed to make elevation and vertical alignment control faster and easier in any application, with a digital readout of millimetres from grade. The LS-100D is a high precision sensor that can meet the demands of even the toughest job.
- 4 accuracy resolutions from ±0.5mm to ±10mm
- 90mm reception height for extra-wide beam capture sensor
- Built-in magnets for vertical & horizontal steel erection
- Hold button for locking display to read elevation results
- Large & bright LCD displays (front & back)
- Three coloured LEDs
- The perfect partner for the RL-H4C, RL-SV2S or the RL-200 series.
*Suitable for use with any Red Beam rotating laser with a 600RPM or more.
- Site preparation
PLUS BUILD COMBO
Aluminium Dome Top Tripod
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Single screw lock legs
- Ideal for all makes of “dumpy” auto levels
Fully extended – 1.66m
Fully closed – 0.98m
Weight – 3.5kg
5 metre 5 section Staff
- 5m length fully extended
- 5 sections
- E-Face staff
- Aluminium construction
- Includes protective case
*Available while stocks last*