EOFY SALE – LEICA RUGBY 680 RECHARGEABLE LASER w/RE160 + LMR360R RECEIVER w/LMD360R DISPLAY + ELEVATING TRIPOD
Leica Rugby 680 with RodEye 160 Digital Receiver – Li Ion
Bring simplicity to construction applications with the Leica Rugby 680 semi-automatic grade laser. Designed for contractors who do mostly flat work but occasionally need to create single or dual slopes, the Rugby 680 construction laser is easy to use and effective in all levelling and grading tasks.
Slopes done easily
Easily perform levelling and slope applications with the semi-automatic Leica Rugby 680 and 670 dual and single grade lasers. Their simple user interface, four-button menu and digital display allow quick and convenient dial-in grade for increased productivity and efficiency on site.
Accurate performance throughout the day
Eliminate costly errors and downtime coming from temperature changes on the jobsite. The Smart Slope function of the Rugby 680 continuously monitors temperature changes over time. This unique functionality assures accuracy and solid laser performance over the course of the day.
Functionality: Self-levelling horizontal, with dial-in, dual axis, semi auto slope
Semi-auto Grade Range: ±7% DG
Range (Diameter): 1100m
Self-levelling Range: ±5°
H.I. Elevation Alert/Bump Alert: Yes
Rotation Speeds: 10 rps
Laser Diode Type/Class: 635nm, Class 2
Battery Life: 40 hours
Protection Class (Splash Water/Dust Proof): IP67
Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
Weight with Batteries: 2.6kg
LMR360R 360°C Machine Mounted Receiver
The LMR360R offers accurate grade information for all visual machine control applications. Large 360° detection windows pick up any rotating laser, from any angle.
Built-in vertical indicator monitors angle of the stick, signalling if it‘s plumb or under- or overextended. Vertical position ensures consistent and accurate grade readings, saving money by reducing over- or under-cutting.
Large magnets allow quick mount and easy movement from machine to machine.
- LED indicators show position of cutting edge in relation to the laser reference beam. Seven display channels (indicators) in coarse mode; nine channels in fi ne mode.
- Memory stores the last signal received. Arrows indicate which way to move the cutting edge to reach the reference plane.
- Receiver has plumb LED indicator; remote display has direction arrows for plumbing up the dipper stick. If used on a dozer or grader, these LEDs can be turned off for a simpler display and longer battery life.
- Rugged, waterproof construction. Built-in shock mounts minimize machine vibrations.
LMD360R Remote Display
- Clear remote display panel mounts to the windshield with a heavy-duty suction cup. Won’t block operator’s view.
- Displays the 9 channels of the receiver, plus the vertical indicator arrows. It receives the information via wireless RF link (no cable needed).
- Both the receiver and remote have menus, enabling you to scroll through menu choices to change settings. All settings can be done through the remote display, without getting out of the cab. You can even turn off the receiver display from the remote, saving battery life.
Operating radius* 200 m (650 ft.)
Reception 360 °
Capture window 25 cm (9.75”)
Accuracy* Fine 6 mm (1/4”)
Coarse 12 mm (1/2”)
Vertical indicator ± 5 °
Power Rechargeable NiMh battery
Battery life 30 hours
Charging time 12 hours
Frequency range 30 m (100’) between LMR360R and LMD360R
Size 37.5 x 7.5 x 10.7 cm (14.75” x 3” x 4.25”)
Weight 1.8 kg (4 lbs.) without clamps
Myzox 3 Metre Elevating Tripod
This tripod is a standard heavy duty survey tripod with an elevator column built in. Just set the tripod up, put on the instrument and crank the tripod up or down to match an existing datum. Suitable for all measuring instruments.
Shoulder Carry Strap
Chains to prevent legs from sliding
Built in level bubble
Max height 3m
Collapsed height 1.26m
Adjustable range of column – 130cm