BUILDER’S BUNDLE- Spectra GL422N Rechargeable Laser Level with HL760 Receiver and RC402N Radio Remote Control & BUILD COMBO & LR50 Machine Receiver + RD20 Remote Display
Single and Dual Grade Lasers with Vertical Alignment
Key Features & Benefits
- GL422N are grade plus horizontal and vertical lasers. Simple, accurate dial in grade from -10% to +15% (Single GL412N, Dual GL422N)
- Up to 2,600 ft (800 m) working diameter which increases productivity by reducing need for multiple set-ups on a large job site
- Fast setup, minimal training time and automatic self levelling minimize operating costs and boost productivity
- Highly rugged design and patented lighthouse seal protects the rotor head and glass and offers superior drop and weather protection for reduced downtime
- 2-way full function remote control allows grade changes to be made from anywhere on the jobsite
- Temperature calibrated for high accuracy over wide temperature changes
- IP66 dust and water-proof to withstand harsh jobsite conditions
- Customizable with choice of HL760 or CR600 receivers
- Mask mode eliminates interference from other crews on the jobsite
- Automatic Grade Match and PlaneLok
- Levelling concrete forms and footers
- General construction vertical alignment and plumb such as anchor bolt and form alignment
- “Over the top” sewer and storm drain pipe installations
- Grading and excavating
- Driveways and ramps
- Sports fields, Tennis Courts
- Steep slope road embankments and ditch banks
HL760 Laser Receiver
Highly versatile receiver for basic and advanced levelling and aligning applications. Radio communication with certain Spectra Precision lasers allows for automatic Grade Match and PlaneLok applications.
+ RC402N Radio Remote Control
PLUS BUILD COMBO
Aluminium Dome Top Tripod
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Single screw lock legs
- Ideal for all makes of “dumpy” auto levels
Fully extended – 1.66m
Fully closed – 0.98m
Weight – 3.5kg
5 metre 5 section Staff
- 5m length fully extended
- 5 sections
- E-Face staff
- Aluminium construction
- Includes protective case
LR50 for Excavating and Grading
Features built-in blade tilt and excavator boom plumb indicator
■■ Built-in blade tilt indicator helps the operator keep the blade level for increased accuracy and productivity
■■ Center On-grade provides an equal amount of grade information above and below on-grade. Use on dozers, graders, scrapers and box blades
■■ Built-in plumb indicator for fast, accurate grade checking in excavation applications
■■ Offset on-grade gives you more range above grade using the entire receiver for more productive excavation
■■ LR50W links wirelessly to the RD20 in-cab display
Spectra Precision Machine Display Receiver Features and Benefits
Versatile, 360-Degree Reception
Works with all types of rotating lasers and on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup.
Multiple Accuracy Choices
Offers maximum flexibility to meet jobsite requirements, from rough grading to final finishing.
Wireless Remote Capability
Provides in-cab display of elevation and audible signals
Adjustable, Ultra-bright LED with Green On-Grade Display
Provides user selectable, easy to- see display to match ambient lighting conditions.
Out-of-Laser Beam Indication
Indicator directs which way to move and get back in the beam. Selectable on or off.
Reliability you can count on.
Choose alkaline batteries, nickel metal hydride rechargeable batteries, or a power cord that connects directly to the machine power.
Rugged & Waterproof
Durable polycarbonate and aluminium die cast housings withstand all weather and construction site conditions. Internal isolating shock mounts protect the electronics.
RD20 Wireless Remote Display
Wireless remote mounts in the cab and displays grade information to the operator. Helps keep focus on the work and not on the receiver for higher productivity.
*Available while stocks last*